发信人: newATyork (有恃无恐), 信区: EE
标 题: ELECTRO-MECHANICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER招人 (转载)
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Fri May 10 16:58:34 2019, 美东)
【 以下文字转载自 JobHunting 讨论区 】
发信人: newATyork (有恃无恐), 信区: JobHunting
标 题: ELECTRO-MECHANICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER招人
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Fri May 10 16:54:32 2019, 美东)
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER
FT - Exempt with Benefits Requisition ID : 1199
Mini-Circuits designs, manufactures and distributes integrated circuits,
modules, and sub-systems for
high performance radio frequency (RF) and microwave applications. With
design, sales and manufacturing locations in over 30 countries, Mini-
Circuits’ products are used in a range of wired and wireless communications
applications. Our products are also used in detection, measurement and
imaging applications, including military communication, guidance and
electronic countermeasure systems, commercial, scientific, military land,
sea and aircraft; automotive systems, medical systems, and industrial test
Mini-Circuits’ sells its products to over 20,000 customers globally through
our direct sales force, applications engineering staff, sales
representatives, as well as through our extensive web site.
Performs set-up and assists in qualification/buy-off and implementation of
the new automation equipment (purchased or developed internally).
Responsible for scheduled preventative maintenance of the equipment located
in Brooklyn and in Deer Park, Long Island. Along with other electrical
engineers performs diagnostic tests on assembly, test and other production
equipment to bring this
equipment back to expected performance levels.
· Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on existing production
· Create preventative maintenance schedule and maintain the equipment
· Work closely with production departments in taking the necessary steps to
address the equipment related issues.
· Assist operators as required for adjustments and set-up of the production
· Communicate with external equipment suppliers regarding the upgrade and
maintenance of the purchased equipment/systems.
· Work with Manufacturing Process Engineers in introduction and development
of the new processes and make the required modifications/set-ups as
required by the new processes.
· Participate in the development efforts of the new equipment, provide
design suggestions, electrical designs/schematics and work with the team
during the assembly/set-up and qualification of the new equipment.
· Support and provide solutions for continuous improvement of the existing
· Keep track of engineering changes and update the necessary documents.
· BSEE, Automation Engineering or equivalent field with 3 years’ related
experience in a similar position in electro-mechanical engineering, OR
· ASEE, with a minimum 5 years’ related experience.
· Minimum 2 years’ hands on experience in trouble shooting and repair of
machines and equipment.
· Working knowledge of mechanical design software such as Solid works/
· Proficient In reading and creating electrical schematics & pneumatic
· Strong knowledge of:
automation systems and tools.
various machine sensors.
pneumatic controls and components.
· Able to work in a fast-changing and dynamic environment.
· Good written and verbal communications skills.
· Strong team player.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS – practical experience with
· Automated inspection systems
· Feeding and handling systems
· Liquid dispensing systems
· Robotic systems
· Integrated automation systems
· Familiar with machine shop equipment such as milling machines, Lathe,
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and education
level. Only local candidates will be considered.
※ 修改:·newATyork 於 May 10 16:56:09 2019 修改本文·[FROM: 66.]
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 网址：mitbbs.com 移动：在应用商店搜索未名空间·[FROM: 192.]