发信人: evone (evone), 信区: JobMarket
标 题: SE position at TigerGraph
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Tue May 8 09:18:30 2018, 美东)
The Engineering team at TigerGraph (in Silicon Valley) has built the world's
fastest real-time Graph Analytics platform. We are seeking multiple
software engineers to add to our world-class core engineering team. We build
high-performance parallel distributed graph management system, and develop
innovative compiler algorithms and usability tools to close the gap between
human reasoning/intuition and activating graph data. An ideal candidate is
passionate about delivering broad software stack through forward-thinking
architecture and implementing high-quality products with the simplest and
most intuitive user interaction design in mind.
• Design and implement domain-specific query language engine.
• Design and implement architectural innovations to support a
cutting-edge, high-performance, highly-available database and analytics
• Formulate and deliver tools that have high impact on the company'
s daily operation.
• Promote team success and continually invent ways to improve team
• Write user-level document and code review peers' deliverables.
• Perform unit and end-to-end regression testing of the
About You (three or more qualifications)
• MS/PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Proficiency in C++/Java programming and Linux shell scripting
• Experience in functional-style programming (e.g., Scala, Python,
• Significant contributor for a complex system (e.g. ETL, Compiler,
Database, Distributed, Fault-tolerant, Reputable Open Source)
• Preferred: ACM programming contest participant, or publications
in relevant conferences/journals (e.g., VLDB, SIGMOD, ICDE, OSDI, PLDI,
PPoPP, EuroSys, KDD)
• Hard-working with a record of on-time completion of deliverables
• Excellent communication (writing/speaking) skills
• Innovative entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business
• Passion for the start-up environment
• Preferred: Strong background and experience in memory management,
file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency / multithreading
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TigerGraph is the world’s first Real-Time Graph Analytics Platform powered
by Native Parallel Graph(NPG) technology. TigerGraph fulfills the true
promise and benefits of the graph platform by supporting real-time deeplink
analytics for enterprises with complex and colossal amounts of data.
TigerGraph’s proven technology is used by customers including Alipay, VISA,
SoftBank, StateGrid Corporation of China, Wish and Elementum.
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 网址：mitbbs.com 移动：在应用商店搜索未名空间·[FROM: 73.]